Noa Control sh.p.k is accredited by General Directorate of Accreditation as inspection body, Type A, according ISO/IEC 17020, Council of Ministers Decision no 1062/2015 and relevant harmonised standards and approved by the Minister of industry with identification no OMI 013.
On that basis, with a high qualified staff and modern calibrated equipment, we carry out putting into use for the first time and periodical inspection:
- Inspection of LPG tanks and installations, less and equivalent to 13 m3
- Inspection of LPG tanks and installations, more than 13 m3
- Inspection of Liquid Petroleum Tanks (LPT)
- Inspection of steam boilers and pressure vessels.
- Inspection of cryogenic pressure equipment.
- Stationary pressure equipment inspection by non-standard procedure
- Inspection of wellheads and christmass tree equipment S SH EN 14015
We perform these types of inspection by some main activities:
– NDT Inspection
– Internal Control of Pressure Equipment
– External control for Pressure Equipment
– Hydraulic test
– Corrosion Evaluation
– Safety Valves Inspection